• Ms. Kamaljeet Sandhu Kooner, an SKV alumnus of the 1966 batch is a Padma Shri Awardee and a gold medalist at the Asian Games of 1970. She bears the distinction of being the first woman from India to win a Gold at any Asian Games and the only woman on the Indian contingent at the Summer Olympics in 1972, Munich
• Princess Yashodhara Raje Scindia an alumnus of SKV of the Class of 1971 is an Indian politician. Ms Yashodhara is the Minister of Sports and Youth Welfare, Technical Education and Skill Development and Employment of Madhya Pradesh. She was the former Minister for Commerce, Industries and Employment in the Government of Madhya Pradesh. She was first elected from Gwalior (Lok Sabha constituency) to the 14th Lok Sabha.
• Dr. Jyoti Bindal SKV alumnus of Class of 1971 is the former Dean of M. G. M. Medical College, Indore, Founder Dean of Govt Medical College, Shivpuri and former Director of Gwalior Mansik Arogyashala. She is a Vijaya Awardee of year 2017.
Her work in Corona management in Indore was highly acclaimed and she is member of State Covid Technical Committee, Member of national core committee on Mental health and State PCPNDT committee. She is a research author of several papers and has contributed to chapters in subject books.
She has done her Masters in Obstetrics & Gynecology, and also has a degree in Law and Hospital Management.
• Dr Roza Olyai, SKV Class of 1982 is a gold medalist, and started practice in 1992 as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist. She is a recipient of the prestigious Dr D.C. Dutta Prize by the Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Society of India. She has also received several distinguished awards like The Economic Times “The most Inspiring Gynecologist from North India”, the B.C. Roy award, awarded by the Indian Medical Association, and has served as the Executive Committee Member, Treasurer and President of FPAI. She has developed National guidelines for “Establishing Adolescent friendly centers” in collaboration with WHO & Ministry of Health, Govt. of India.
• Ms Richa Sharma SKV Class of 1987, after which she went on to do her Bachelor’s as well as Masters from Delhi University. She even did a PG Diploma in Public Policy and Management from IIM Bangalore and has lately in the year 2013-2014 done a Masters in Public Policy and Management from Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy Singapore She has experience of working as Deputy Secretary, Agriculture Government of Madhya Pradesh and Government of Chhattisgarh, as Director in the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is currently working as Joint Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change.
• Ms Mona Shrivastava, SKV Class of 1991, she went on to do her B. Sc. Engineering. (Civil) (Honours), MIT, Muzaffarpur, Bihar and an Masters in Technology, Water Resources Engineering, from IIT Delhi. She appeared for her exams in 1998 and was selected for the IRSE (Indian Railway Service of Engineers). She has an experience of over 20 years in this field and is currently is heading the station development wing of Northern Railway organization as Chief Engineer (station development), at a Grade equivalent to Joint Secretary/Govt. of India.
• Lt Col (Dr) Suprita Kalra. SKV Class of 1997. She completed her M.B.B.S in 2002, from AFMC, Pune. She further went on to attain a degree in M.D. Pediatrics, AFMC, Pune. Dr Kalra Joined Indian Army as a doctor after her MBBS in 2003 and now has 17 years of service in the Army. She was then posted in the Counter insurgency areas of J&K from 2004-2007 after which she specialized in Pediatrics and later Pediatric Nephrology. Dr Supitra is a keen researcher and author of many national and few international publications and book chapters in Pediatric Nephrology.
• Ms. Vaishali Malhotra SKV Class of 1997 is an alumna of Indian School of Business (ISB) and did her engineering from reputed Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi. Consequent to completion of her engineering in 2002, she had worked in the private sector in the field of plant automation in Oil & Natural Gas. She completed her early education from SKV in the year 1997.She is currently serving as the Additional Director, National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN) at Hyderabad; she belongs to 2007 batch of Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central GST). Her present role entails training and skill enhancement of newly recruited & serving departmental officers. Over the years, she has worked in many challenging capacities including anti-corruption, indirect taxation, imports and exports, checking smuggling of commercial goods; controlling international trade in endangered species of wildlife, psychotropic substances & antiques Ms. Malhotra volunteers with grass root social organizations working in areas such as education & skill development
• Ms Gunjan Varshney is a 1999 Batch Pass out from SKV, she went on to do her b.com from KRG Girls Autonomous College, Gwalior and further an MBA with specialization in Finance Institute of Management Studies, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, she is also a UGC Net qualified in Management and a Master in Business Taxation and Law from NALSAR, Hyderabad as part of Induction training for IRS. She was selected as Indian Revenue Service Officer in the 2010 batch, she had been posted in Delhi for 7 years and has worked as Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax in Delhi and as Under Secretary to Government of India in Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ministry of Finance, Delhi She got posted to Madhya Pradesh in 2019 as Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemption), Bhopal
Radhika Sharma, SKV Class of 2014, received the University Gold Medal for securing the highest aggregate in Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law from Hon'ble Governor of Odisha Shri Ganeshi Lal Ji and Hon'ble Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari ji at Shiksha 'O' Anusandhan (deemed) University Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Radhika is now pursuing LL.M From National Law University, Odisha. She plans to join the academia while preparing for civil services. Congratulations and best wishes to Radhika!